Reliable Swimming Pool Maintenance and Pool Heater Repair in Atherton, CA
We are pool equipment installation and repair specialists. We are well-known in Atherton for pool heater repair, as well as pool/spa controller repair, pool/spa diverter valve service and repair, salt chlorinators, etc. We service pool and spa equipment from Pentair, Zodiac, Hayward, Polaris, Jandy, Raypak, Teledyne Laars, Waterway, Sta-Rite, Letro, Max-E-Therm, Mastertemp, and many other manufacturers.
Signs That Your Pool Heater Needs Repair or Replacement
Here are some symptoms of a malfunctioning pool heater that may require repair or replacement, depending on the severity of the problem:
- Fluctuating Temperature - If the water temperature is inconsistent despite the fact that you have not changed the thermostat in the heater, this indicates that there is a problem with the heating cycles. This may already require repair or replacement.
- Strange Heater Noises - If you notice any changes in the noise of your pool, you should have it checked by a swimming pool maintenance contractor as soon as possible. It usually makes whistling and banging sounds, indicating that the heater is not working properly.
- Frequently Unexpected Shutdowns - The heater frequently shuts down and stops working. This will be a stressful experience for you, and you will require an immediate replacement to be able to enjoy your pool at home or at work.
- Malfunctions in the Thermostat - The thermostat should always be accurate, but if it isn't, it will need to be checked by a technician. Check to see if the temperature settings match the water temperature in your pool to determine if there is a problem.
- Unpleasant Smell and Smoke - It is self-evident that when your heater emits smoke and an unpleasant odor, it indicates that it is in poor condition. These indicators indicate that it requires immediate repair.
When it comes to Atherton pool heater repair, always go with a reputable company. Contact us right away, and we will come to you right away to repair or replace your pool equipment. Get in touch with us right away and let us check your pool heater whenever you see any of the signs above.